- The Exhibit Hall will be open to SUMMIT guests December 6th and 7th from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Exhibitors may set up at 6:30 a.m. on December 6th. Booths must be taken down between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. on December 7th. Usually, the Convention Center allows us to set up the evening before if they do not have other events. We will request access for you on December 6th.
- The Exhibitor Fee is $1,000. The Exhibitor Fee includes a complimentary SUMMIT Registration for your Exhibition team, which includes an invitation for you and one guest to the Welcome Reception at the Mission Inn at 5:00 p.m. on December 5th. Exhibitors will be formally acknowledged at the Welcome Reception. The standard Exhibition space is 10’ x 10’ and includes an 8 foot piped backing and 3 foot high side panels; a covered/skirted table, 2 chairs, basic signage and (so – so) Wi-fi. Beverage breaks and other activities will be scheduled in the Exhibit Hall to facilitate traffic to your booth!
- Double Space: As space provides, vendors may purchase a double space exhibit booth for $1500. A double space includes draping as listed above for two spaces, two tables and 4 chairs.
- Roundtable Luncheons: Lunch pass for you and one guest for December 6th & 7th. You can purchase more tickets if you have a bigger team.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Mission Inn for SUMMIT guests and exhibitors. Room rates start at $176 (plus taxes.) You can reserve your group rate room with this link theSUMMIT or by calling the Mission Inn at (951) 784-0300. Group discount reference: theSUMMIT.
- Exhibit space is provided on a first come-first serve basis. Every space is a good space!
- There is a $100 cancellation fee for cancellations made before November 1st. We are sorry – due to our contractual obligations with the Convention Center, no cancellations will be accepted or refunds provided after November 1st. BOOK EARLY as the hotel sells out!
- Exhibitors shall be responsible for all of their property at the event. The SUMMIT and its organizers shall have no responsibility or liability for any item lost, damaged or stolen. Additionally, the SUMMIT and its organizers shall have no responsibility for assuring any exhibitor item is received at the hotel or convention center, placed in the Exhibit area, or for paying any shipping or storage fees.
- If shipping is needed, contact the Convention Center (951) 346-4700 or the hotel (951) 784-0300 directly regarding their policies.
Attn: Cal Elite Kids
Event Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Riverside Convention Center
3637 Fifth Street
Riverside, CA 92501